~ Easy Autumn Makeup Look ~
October 31, 2009
Here is an easy look inspired by the Autumn Season where the Greens of Summer are still evident, yet the Golds of Fall are slowly easing their way in…
To begin, you will want to have a clean, well moisturized face. Yes, even us ladies with oily skin NEED moisture to keep our skin soft and fresh during the dry season.
1. Start with your favorite foundation and concealer.
2. Prime eyelids with your favorite eye primer.
3. Using a gold shadow, pat it in just under the browbone, into the inner corner of eye and sweep the lower lashline as well.
4. Using a light-medium green shadow, sweep it all over the lid, and into the crease.
5. Using a black or deep brown shadow, place in the outer V blend well into the crease for a soft look.
6. Line eyes close to lashline with a black or brown pencil of your choice.
7. Put on a light coat of black or brown mascara.
8. A light dusting of pink or peach blush to add some color to the face.
9. Coat lips with a moisturizing lipcolor in pink or peach
10. Set your T zone with a light dusting of powder
The result ? A simple, wearable look with a hint of color that anyone can do.
Want to upgrade this look? That’s easy too. Just add two steps…
For an Evening look – Extend the liner out a bit on the upper lashline for a cat-eye effect and add some shiny clear gloss.
For a Party look – Add a green or gold glitter liner to the top lashline and a put on a touch of berry colored lipgloss.
* You can also add false lashes or strengthen the brow for a more defined look. In keeping with the intended daytime look and seasonal trend, I kept a full natural brow for this look and did not use false lashes. Feel free to glam it up any way you desire!